Bound blind criminal

by 11:51 0 comments


I dream of stealing a kiss
The moment you close your eyes
As I recite to you my poetry art,
I want to flatter your ears
With the intention of stealing your heart,
I need to lie to you
By saying I don't think of you,
Make your cheeks hurt
By making you smile,
Hijack your tears
And feel your pain
Caress your ears
And whisper sweet words again and again,
Defend and fight
For that look in your eyes
Cause you are the only truth
In this world of lies,
I wanna stand tall
And break every law
Break into you heart
Steal your pain,leave footsteps of joy and
proceed to your soul,
All the impossible
I all wanna do them
Cause I know what's beautiful
When I look at you,
I wanna kill time
So i can be stuck in the moment with
you forever,
I wished for us to be caught together
With my hand locked in yours
Like two blind criminals...
Now
Now
Now I am a criminal
locked in the palm of my hands

I miss you beautiful

Anky

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment