Flames of Our Love

by 11:49 0 comments

When I am sad and mournful;
Your presence makes my heart blissful;
You're my guardian angel;
Under your wings is were I'd rather be.

When I am cold and freezing;
Your smile keeps me warm;
You're my cozy coat on a cold winter's night.

I am broken, without you my heart is lonely;
I feel an emptiness that only you can fill.

Lean close to my heart whenever you need a pillow to cry on;
My heart is yours; if my heart was a house you'd be home.

I feel breathless when you lean in to kiss me;
When you plant your kiss softly on my lips I'm resuscitated.

You live me speechless when you whisper sweet little things in my ears;
I choke even on a few words I try to express;
So I kiss you instead.

My heart skips a beat when you call out my name;
I would have your angelic voice on a broken record;
So I could hear you call out my name over and over again.

Your eyes sparkle with colors of an ocean;
In your beautiful eyes I drown and I don't wish to be saved.

Only your touch can melt me whole;
Like a volcano you are my magma,
A hot lava that melts both my heart and my soul.

Let the flames of our love linger forever;
The winds may blow; the rains may fall,
But let the flames of our love stand unquenchable.

Anky

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment