I will cry no more

by 23:50 0 comments

I will cry no more
The sound of pain appeals to my soul
Blame it on my pale dark soul
That was once beautiful ..
It was a slow fade
That shone on my narcissistic self
The cry of a broken heart enchants me
The tears down the cheeks are seductive
The romance thereof is memorable
Its second to that of breath living a body
As he willingly surrenders to the killers power
The movies cast a scene ..
But real life' s is a beautiful scenery
I could cry no more
My heart was seared with hot iron
That it grew used to hurt
Pain tastes like honey in a comb
Best when served raw
Tears marked my days
Their marks my nights
And this painted my life...
But I will cry no more..
For I know nothing of pain!

Anky

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment